I AM A REGULAR PRACTITIONER OF YOGA. I USE TO TEACH PRACTICAL AS WELL AS THEORETICAL ASPECT OF YOGA. YOGA IS NOT LIMITES TO ASANAS OR PHISICAL POSTURES ONLY. YOGA IS A WAY OF LIFE. SO I INTERACT WITH MY STUDENTS AND CONSIDERING THEIR INDIVIDUAL LIFE SITUATION I APPLY THE COURSE OF ACTION. YOGIC PHILOSOPHY AND PSYCHOLOGY IS ABLE TO ANSWER ALL OUR MODERN LIFE PROBLEMS.
I AM A MASTER DEGREE HOLDER IN YOGIC SCIENCE, COMPLETED 1 YEAR TTC IN YOGA FROM THE WORLD CLASS INSTITUTE. 2 YEARS DIPLOMA IN YOGA FROM UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI. WORKING AS A CORPORATE TRAINER AND ACADEMIC COUNSELOR in Mumbai and all over India.
- To bring transformation in current educational system by applying wide knowledge of Yogic
Philosophy and psychology
- To make people realize the importance of yoga to maintain a sound body and a sound mind.
- To make use of my in-depth knowledge and understanding of yoga in the field of yoga practice.
-To use yoga as a tool for relaxation and happiness for people in their daily life.
-To give a healthy life style through Yoga.
Aasanas (Physical Postures), Shuddhi-Kriyas (Personal Hygiene),
Pranayams (Breathing Techniques), Mudras (expressions),
Relaxation (Body and Mind) Technique, Bandhas
Reflexion (Memory) Technique, Meditation and Concentration
Yogic Theory & Concepts (Ashtang-Yog ) written by Maharishi Patanjali.
Attitude and Vision
Yoga is the ancient cultural heritage of India. I love to practice it daily. I would want everybody to follow the Yogic way of Life. Today, people from all over the globe have recognized Yoga as a complete science of body, mind and spirit. Yog is my passion and I would like to spread this moral and noble technique for the wellness of the Mankind.
1. M.A. in Yogic Science from Bharatiya Sanskriti Peetham, Mumbai, affiliated to Kavi Kulguru Kalidas Sanskut University Nagpur, passed with A grade in May-2018.
2. Completed 900 Hrs. ( 1 Year) Teacher Training Course (TTC) advanced, from the oldest Institute in the world “The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai, India, in May-2014.
3. Completed 1 month full time Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) from the same institute In October-2012.
4. Diploma in Yoga (Foundation) from University of Mumbai in April-2015.
5. Diploma in Yoga (advanced) from University of Mumbai, in April-2016.
6. B.A. (English Literature) From North Maharashtra University Jalgaon, Maharashtra, completed in
Trainings & Seminars
1.Vipassana Meditation taught by Guruji S.N. Goenka, completed 10 days residential course, 4 times since last 4 consecutive years.
2.Attended 4 days training seminar on “Advanced Teaching” conducted by The Teacher Foundation, Bangalore, for the 3 times in 3Years (2015-2018).
3.Attended workshops on different health related topics like, Child Yoga, Counselling, Yogic psychology, Pranayams, Meditation, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart diseases etc.
Research and Project work ( Feb.2018)
“Sleeping Habits and Classroom Concentration” of secondary school students of Municipal English school, Wadala, Mumbai. Duration of project work- 1 month. Sample size-50 students. This research project was conducted with Yogic interventions and as a part of Academic and study purpose.
Yogic work Experience (2014-2018)
1. I have conducted so many Yogic workshops of 1 to 15 days on Practical and theorepeutical aspects of Yoga, in academic as well as in Corporate segments. I have conducted workshops in Gas Authority of India for their top Management. IDEMITSU -a Japanese Company, Eicher Engineering- a joint venture of Volvo automobiles, Trent- a Tata Group company, Lupin Limited, Abbot Pharmaceuticals etc. I have provided training to the persons from divert fields like Government officials, Medicos, Police personalities, Lawyers, Educationists etc. I also conducted workshop for the CBSC school staff on ‘stress Management with Yoga’.
2. Organization : Swarna Child Developement Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai ( India)
Designation : Yoga Trainner
Duration : November 2013 -to- December 2014.
-To Customize meditation and yoga sessions according to learner profile and physical & psychological needs.
- To Promote balance of the body and mind through effective teaching and demonstrations.
-To Prepare class content and format appropriate for student level and style or type of yoga class.
-To demonstrate techniques and methods of various exercises and meditations
-To maintain positive relationships with clients to encourage continued class attendance, and to provide health & wellness information and address any concerns.
-Apart from the above centre I have been imparting personal coaching to different field personalities like Engineers, Businessman, Doctors, Advocate, School Teachers, etc. I have been dealing with students of all ages, from tender to adult, Healthy as well as persons with some disorders ( Lifestyle related diseases).
Social Work (2014-2018)
I joined a well known NGO - Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy ((concealed information) was founded by Swati Ramanathan and Ramesh Ramanathan in December 2001, at Banglore, Karnataka, India. Janaagraha’s mission is to transform quality of life in India’s cities and towns. We work with citizens to catalyse active citizenship in city neighbourhoods and with governments to institute reforms to city governance (what we call “city-systems”). Civic Learning, Civic Participation and Advocacy and Reforms are Janaagraha’s three major strands of work to accomplish its mission. Bala-Janaagraha is a wing, promoting a Unique civic education programme in 25 cities in India with the vision that today’s Children would become active citizens of tomorrow. I worked there as a Facilitator (Teacher) from August-2014 to May-2018 (3 Years 9 Months). I was looking after Mumbai region and handling 10 different schools. I loved and enjoyed to work with Bala-J. I got excellent opportunity to serve the society and working for a good cause. I got connected to the students of economically backward segment. I enjoyed to teach them civic sense and also I learn so much. . I contributed a lot in the curriculum designating also. I was rewarded as a ‘Star Performer’ in Nov. 2015
Other work experience (2000-2012)
Since 2000 –to- 2012 I was in the field of Sales and Marketing. I began my career from the very grass root level, as a sales executive and got promoted up to the level of Area sales Manager. I worked with well-known Indian companies Like Finolex Industries Ltd., Kimplass Piping Systems Ltd., KEI Industries Ltd., RR Kabel Ltd. Etc. In that tenure, I got opportunity to attend various workshops and seminars on topics such as time management, personality development which brought a lot of positivity in my life.
Hobbies and Interests
Practicing and teaching Yoga, Reading books specially- religious and mythological subjects like Bhagwat Geeta, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc., Reading and collecting of Health articles published in daily news papers, Cooking healthy and hygienic food with different experiments, Learning new things. Travelling, etc.
During my graduation I was in Athletics (400 Mtrs) at the Intercollegiate, University and State Level. And also actively Participated in N.S.S. and served for a good cause. Performed in story-telling.
Myself, wife, and only son of 11 years old in the family. Wife is working as a Special Educator in NMMC education dept. She is qualified as (B.A., M.A.-Psychology, B.ed-General, B.ed-Special Education).
Date of Birth : 23.11.1973 Age : 44 years ( completed on 23.11.2017)
Gender : Male Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian Religion : Hindu
Computer Knowledge : Good knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet etc.
Languages Known: Hindi, Marathi & English ( Read, Write & Speak ), Gujrathi – only understand.
Passport Status : No. S2230725 Date of Expiry : 02.04.2028
Place : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hatha yoga lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, yoga flow lessons for all!
Taking relaxation yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|