My teaching method will be based on rigorous case analysis and theoretical development. The focus will be given on legal writing skills and developing the analytical ability of students of law. I will also make sure to provide successful tips internships and jobs.
I am a thorough professional, highly motivated, and have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills through my work. I am a Higher Degree by Research student pursuing my PhD at Deakin Law School, Deakin University. Prior to my PhD, I was a Lecturer (Law) for a year. I have extensive research experience, have, worked with government organizations and private bodies in developing policy brief. I am fluent in English with excellent speaking, reading and writing skills having published in reputed journals. My bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in law have developed a strong theoretical and practical understanding of core area of my research. My internship in reputed organizations and government bodies has equipped me with strong planning skills and adaptability. I have received good feedback from my peers and professionals as well as being graded outstanding by my tutors.
2018-2021: PhD (Law) [Secured International Postgraduate Research Scholarship and Deakin
University Post Graduate Research Scholarship]
Deakin Law School, Deakin University
2016-2017: Susan Karmanian Fellow at George Washington University School of Law, George
Washington University [As an international exchange student]
2015-2017: LLM with major in Corporate Law and minor in International Human Right Law.
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India,
CGPA: 8.56 [Secured 1st Rank in the School]
2010-2015: B.A LLB (Hons.)
University of Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Percent: 66.30% [Secured 1st Rank in the University]
Certificate course on Intellectual Property rights and Competition Law (IPComp) by Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) [Grade A]
English, Social Sciences (History, Political Sciences), Law (Constitutional Law, Human Rights Law and Business Law).
Research Assistant, Dr. Ehteshamul Tanim Bari, Lecturer (Law), Deakin Law School, Deakin University
Working as Assistant Professor (Law), Tamil Nadu National Law School, India [Joined in July 2017]
Working as Project Associate, working as a Project Associate in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India funded project title “Corporate Governance in SME’s” at IIT Kharagpur. 
• Worked as a Researcher/Project Associate in Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India funded project title “Governance Framework of Smart Cities” at IIT Kharagpur. [2016-2017]
• Worked as a Researcher for development of course material “Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures and Special Purpose Vehicle”, for Ordinance Factory Board (OFB) officials for a workshop held at IIT, Kharagpur. 
• Member, Editorial Board, Bi-Annual Newsletter, IIT Kharagpur Law School. [2016- 2017]
• Worked as Campaign Coordinator for Prantakatha (A NGO promoting Active Citizenship), Kolkata. [2012-2014]
• Project Intern with Law Commission of India, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India [Worked with Hon’ble Justice Dr. BS Chauhan, Chairman Law Commission of India, as a researcher for amendments in Criminal Laws of India]
• Judicial Clerkship, Hon’ble Justice K. S. Radhakrishnan, Puisine Judge Supreme Court of India.
• Judicial Clerkship, Hon’ble Justice Dipankar Dutta, Puisine Judge, High Court at Judicature, Calcutta
• Chamber of Shri Mukul Rohatgi, Former Attorney General, Government of India. Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
• Chamber of Shri Kapil Sibal, Former Human Resource Development Minister, Government of India, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
• Chamber of Dr. Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
• Project Intern at Majilis (NGO) under Smt. Flavia Agnes, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
• Chamber of Adv. Abhrotosh Mazumdar (Additional Advocate General, Government of West Bengal), Calcutta High Court, Kolkata.
• Chamber of Adv. Ajay Chaubey (Chaubey & Co.), Calcutta High Court, Kolkata.
• Intern at Karanjawala & Co., New Delhi
A. Scientific Articles
• Pritam Dey (Co-Author), Swept under the Carpet: Gender related Violence against Domestic Workers in India, Pragyaan: Journal of Law, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 1-9 (December,2016)
• Pritam Dey, Cooperative Federalism: A Cherished Value of Constitution for 21st Century
Governance in India”, IJLSR, Vol.5, Issue 2, pp. 99-125 (2016)
• Pritam Dey (Co-Author), Redefining Subjects of International Law: Liability of Corporations Under International Human Rights Regime, Indian Journal of Law and International Affairs, Vol. I, Issue I, pp. 54-64(2016)
• Pritam Dey (Contributor), Significance of Case Law in Legal Research, in Legal Research Methodology, Ed. Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha, LexisNexis and Indian Law Institute, pp. 309-320. ISBN: 978-93-5035-942-6
• Pritam Dey (Co-Author), Need for Merger and Acquisitions in Startups: Indian Laws and Policy Revisited, in Perspectives on Merger and Acquisitions Regime in India, Ed. Dr. S. Surya Prakash, NLIU Bhopal, pp. 61-74 
CONFERENECES ATTENDED/PAPER PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
• Presented a Paper titled “International Investment Law and Human Rights Consciousness: An Intrinsically Interwoven Relationship” at UNCITRAL Emergence Conference 2016 held at University of Macao, Macao.
• Presented a Paper titled “Climate Change Mitigation and Human Rights: An Interwoven Relationship” at ICSSR sponsored International Seminar on Poverty, Environment and Sustainable Development Goals in Asia-Pacific held at ISEC, Bangalore
• Presented a Paper titled “Deconstruction International Human Rights Instrument: Identifying Obligation of Nations Towards Climate Change and Human Rights” at UGC sponsored National Seminar on Science, Economics and Politics of Climate Change and India’s response to International Obligation held at Gujarat University.
• Presented a Paper titled “Interface between Sustainable Development Goals and Indian Constitution” at International Conference on United Nation @ 70 at Amity University, Noida.
• Presented a Paper titled “Need for Merger and Acquisition Laws in Startups Indian Laws and Policy Revisited” at Trilegal-NLIU Bhopal summit on Merger and Acquisition at NLIU Bhopal.
• Attended a Conference titled “2nd National Colloquium on Legal Research” at IIT
business law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest law general lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, international law lessons for all!
Taking corporate law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$36||$26|