My teaching method is basically student-friendly, interactive, and lively. I buttress my explanations with relevant and contextual illustrations not far from every-day reality. My students are given enough time to air their opinions, give their contributions, and ask their questions. To ensure that students really understand each topic, I ask questions...and when they answer wrongly, I correct them in the politest manner. The results I have achieved through this method speak volume of the feasibility of the method.
I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies from the prestigious University of Port Harcourt. I have been teaching for over two years now, and I have successfully prepared several scores of candidates for JUPEB, IJMB, JAMB, and WAEC.
Students must give a five hour prior notice to me if they would not be in class on a particular day.
More so, lectures (classes) are to be held at the homes of, or any other venue deemed fit by students, but the farther the venue from Airport Road, the higher the lesson fee.
Graduate Assistant (NYSC Year) | University of Ilorin| October, 2018 to August, 2019
Department of History and International Studies, Kwara State.
Tasked with the responsibility of assisting 20 final year students with their project work.
Coordinated tutorials for fresh men in Archaeology and helped improve their overall performance by 65%.
Carried out other administrative functions such as typing, photocopying and printing.
Assistant Presiding Officer | 2019
Independent National Electoral Commission, Kwara State.
Co-ordinated the election polling unit and ensured that eligible voters voted.
Assisted in reporting election proceedings, compiling results and submitting to the Supervising Presiding Officer (SPO).
Academic Tutor | February-August, 2018
Immaculate Child Academy, Aba, Abia State.
Taught students Government and Civic Education.
Prepared lesson notes, administered classes, assessments and examination as well as mark scripts and entered scores into school record book.
B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies | First Class Division|2017
University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
West African Examination Council | 2013
Emekuku High School Owerri, Imo State.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Works effectively under pressure with little or no supervision and where both demanding and stringent deadlines are present.
Exceptional teaching and learning abilities.
Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
Great leadership and conflict management skill.
Good command of Microsoft Office suites.
• Award of Recognition for commitment and service as the General Secretary of NYSC Sustainable Development Goals Community Development Group, 2019.
• Prof. Femi Shaka, Dean's Prize for the “Best Graduating Student”, History and Diplomatic Studies, University of Port-Harcourt, 2018.
• Prof. Nwanna Nzewunwa Memorial Prize for the “Best Graduating Student in Archaeology”, University of Port Harcourt, 2018.
• Transformers Global Network award for the “1st First Class Graduate” of History and Diplomatic Studies since 1975. 2018.
• Scripture Union(Nigeria) Award of Academic Excellence for First Class in History and Diplomatic Studies, 2017.
• In 2017, I graduated as the first and only First Class graduate of the department of History and Diplomatic Studies after 42 years.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest politics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, humanities general lessons for all!
Taking anthropology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$2013||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||$10027||$51|
|10 hours||Not available||$20051||$101|