- Hourly rate $60
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Susannah - Battersea - Piano
- at her place
- at your home
About the lesson
I have been playing the harp for 25 years and love it. I enjoy sharing this amazing instrument with others, so please do get in touch if you want to learn
new skills today!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Harp and Piano
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have Grade 8 on both instruments
History BA Honours
City and Guilds 4047 in Adult teaching
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour
£20 half hour
Travel expenses are added on top
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach in my house in East London, however I am able to travel and happy to do this.
- When are you available?
Day time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays
Evenings: Monday, Wednesdays after 7pm, Thursdays after 7pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I start at 7 years old and happy to take all ages from this age
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can teach up to grade 5
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Come and share the enjoyment of playing the harp! There's lots to learn, but its fun and well worth it.
- All Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been working with children and young people for last 7 years as a performing arts practitioner.
I have been playing the harp for 25 years and teaching for 4 years
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I learnt harp under Julia McKinder and Margaret Knight. I have also taken master classes with David Watkins, Gabriella D'Allio, Park Strickney and Monika Stadler
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- 5h: $300
- 10h: $600