Lessons will be combination of theory and practical knowledge through visualization for better understanding. Mostly for beginners.
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Basic Terminology
- Data and Variable Types
- Building application
- Loops (for, while loop)
- File reading and writing
- Algorithm development
- Advanced Programming
I am a postgraduate student at the Queensland University of Technology, studying Data Analytics. I have a Bachelors in Urban Planning. I also have 2 years of tutoring experience teaching the fundamentals of maths and IT to high school students since 2017. I also have multiple certificates in GIS algorithms and Python Programming.
- Multiple certificate courses in Programming.
- Studying data science geared towards advanced use of programming in statistical and big data analysis.
- Completed Bachelors in Urban and Regional Planning in the top 15 of the class.
- Have one conference paper publication.
- Worked as a research assistant from February till July 2019.
- Proficient in English (IELTS Score: 7.5);.
Atif has an exceptional teaching method. He believes that learning something has more to do with having fun than just going through step-by-step process. That's why he makes the lessons interesting by relating to real-world examples and letting the student do the work. I had both 3d and computing lessons from him, and he's an excellent choice of a tutor.
C lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, CSS lessons for all!
Taking C# lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|