1. Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs
2. Assisted with homework and other class assignments
3. Developed academic strategies to improve student self-sufficiency
4.Worked with students aged 5-13 to improve English and Reading skills
5.Reviewed materials assigned by the students' teachers and helped students complete homework
6.Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests
1. Worked as a tutor for over 3 years in India
2. Successfully made three groups of grade D students acquire grade B levels in mock examinations.
3. Designed and implemented programs for children suffering from dyslexia and ensuring that they are on par with grade C students.
4. Provided assistance to students with weak study areas.
5. Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole.
GENERAL INFORMATION -
1. Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Bsc (Hons) Management with Marketing at the University of Bath.
2. Fluently speaks English, IELTS score 8.0
ACADEMIC / SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENTS
● Certificate of Merit for Excellence in the Commerce discipline Grade 11
● Secured the highest marks in English and Accountancy in the batch Grade 11
● Secured the highest marks in Business Studies in the batch Grade 12
● 96% in AISSCE Board Examination 2017
COMMUNITY SERVICE INITIATIVES
Volunteer, Uday Foundation (NGO)
It is an NGO that focuses on the health and education needs of underprivileged children and women and relief for natural calamity victims.
● Organised a drive for the collection of old clothes and woollens for the underprivileged children.
● Collected donations and books to promote literacy in Delhi’s slum regions
Volunteer, Khushii (NGO) (2015-18)
● Volunteered to teach dance and music in primary schools set up for the less fortunate children.
Interact Club representative
● Volunteer at NGO’s Cheshire Home, Palna and Blind School.
● Organised fundraisers as well as annual Blood Donation Camps affiliated with the Rotary Club of India, which addresses a vital issue and ensures more awareness regarding this urgent need among the youth.
● Successfully completed and promoted the ‘Teach India’ project affiliated with the Rotary India Literacy Mission.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literacy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression lessons for all!
Taking oratory lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|