* I understood some very vital basic concepts of mechanical engineering with my own models and examples created in mind that proved to be correct.
* So , it will be easy for someone to grasp these concepts with ready made examples.
* I am a fresher , and also preparing for various engineering exams. I have also appeared for various exams , so i know what are the hurdles of btech. students. They can share their problems and doubts with me as if with their classmate.
*As I am in touch with all mechanical engineering subjects so the first, second, third or even fourth year students of mechanical engg. can learn all the subjects from a single person.
* I can prepare hand written notes in very short time and share it online.Notes would include clarification of very minute details that create great problems for students.
* Students can share the unsolved numericals to me , I would try my best to solve them because it's important for me to in my preparations.Its kind of a symbiotic integration process .
* Finally, I can teach the engineering mathematics that is also a nightmare to many students and can help them in industrial engineering .
1. I am a btech holder from an well known govt. engineering college of West Bengal ( KGEC,kalyani govt. engg.)
2. I haven't taught in any institute but I do have helped many of my class friends understanding basic concepts of mechanical engg. It helped them a lot during sems.
3. I like sharing what I have learnt through my efforts and also I like explaining in very easy and innovative ways.
my rates can be adjusted (decreased) based on the no. of students willing to learn from me.
1. a)Btech (mechanical
b) 8.44 cgpa (77% in
c) undergone training in
d) did an entire design
project in 4th year
e) I know autocad (2d and
and catia V5
f) have no official teaching experience but am preparing for competitve exams too.
mechanical engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$5||Not available||$5|