My teaching structure is created in two areas; Technical and practical.
Technical part is mostly focus on grammar and common vocabulary
Practical part is to help my student to build a system that allows them to track their progress and improve their language fluency more.
I have been teaching foreign languages such as Mandarin and Japanese as a private tutor for about 6 years time. I do mostly small group or individual. As the result, my students was able to progress more and gain good achievement.
Justteachers: Supply teacher/ teaching assistance Jan 2017 ~ Jun 2017 Coventry, UK
- Collaborate with other staff members to schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Assist teacher on lesson preparation and curriculum implementation.
- Contribute to positive educational setting and promoting student success.
Freelance: Language Interpreter
- Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
- Accompanying clients at seminars and conferences to provide bilingual interpretation service.
- Arranging client’s daily schedules and providing assistance with practical support.
Uni-Tutor: Language Tutor Jan 2014 ~ Nov 2016 Wellington, NZ
- Language coaching for English, Chinese and Japanese
- Monitoring and analysing students’ learning progress, and provide feedback
- Enhancing language ability in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$225||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$450||$400|