My teaching structure is created in two areas; Technical and practical.
Technical part is mostly focus on grammar and common vocabulary
Practical part is to help my student to build a system that allows them to track their progress and improve their language fluency more. Overall, my lesson is all about tailored based on student's learning progress, and I provide further training from where they are or from the beginning to build their confidence.
I have been training and coaching Japanese language for foreigners for about 6 years. For most time I do small group or individual both in person or online. As the result, they were able to make good progress and move on with their passion for Japanese language.
Justteachers: Supply teacher/ teaching assistance Jan 2017 ~ Jun 2017 Coventry, UK
- Collaborate with other staff members to schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Assist teacher on lesson preparation and curriculum implementation.
- Contribute to positive educational setting and promoting student success.
Freelance: Language Interpreter
- Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
- Accompanying clients at seminars and conferences to provide bilingual interpretation service.
- Arranging client’s daily schedules and providing assistance with practical support.
Uni-Tutor: Language Tutor Jan 2014 ~ Nov 2016 Wellington, NZ
- Language coaching for English, Chinese and Japanese
- Monitoring and analysing students’ learning progress, and provide feedback
- Enhancing language ability in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
japanese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - japanese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - japanese lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|