I am willing to help students with homework, help prepare for admissions exams, and explain concepts in as many ways as I can to help them grasp more difficult concepts. I am willing to do extra research to be able to explain the concepts as thoroughly as I can.
I have grades A* in biology, and A in maths and A in chemistry at A-level, and have tutored a range of ages from 10 upwards. I have worked with children in my primary school and am passionate about allowing a student to reach their full potential.
Rates may vary depending on ability level and distance travelled.
Cancellation within 7 hours requires a £7.00 fee.
¥ GCSEs/IGCSEs: Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, History, Art, Classical Civilisation, English Literature, English, Language with 6A* 4As, with A* in all four sciences.
¥ AS levels: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, History. Achieved 4As
¥ A2: Biology, Chemsitry, Maths. Achieved A*AA with the A* in biology
¥ Intending to study Biomedical Science at UCL in 2019
¥ Winterfloods – Shadowing the Director of Market Making. Studied the network of the business, helped to keep the communication flowing and acted as a temporary blue button.
¥ Art Class- supporting and caring for children and encouraging them to push their artistic abilities for a week, learning to carve clay very precisely.
¥ Pinewood Studios – observing a sound editor edit sound waves on famous film pictures,
¥ Tutoring- Has tutored various students in chemistry biology and maths
¥ Babysitting – she has babysat many times for several hours
¥ Imperial College Hospital- observing a renal consultant and getting to know patients on the ward. Studying the importance of communication with patients in a doctor-patient relationship.
• Has volunteered to look after a child for Mencap Funday 2 years in a row and is working to organise the event for the third year
• Is working towards a qualification in Spanish fluency
• Volunteered at Penniwells Riding For the Disabled- an evening every two weeks September 2014- May 2015
• Has been involved in many societies around school including Medical ethics, Science society, Law society, Chemistry lab for younger students
• Has presented the school in writing articles on my artwork for the School Magazine
• Journalism Course at the Press Association June 2015
• Played as part of the school lacrosse team September 2011- May 2016
• Helped with school plays as part of the stage management team
• Has been a devoted reader from a very young age, including of medical journals and biological textbooks
• Has ridden horses from 2009
• Has taken up photography in her own time
• Is looking to further her range of interests during a gap year
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$29||$29|
|5 hours||Not available||$98||$146|
|10 hours||Not available||$195||$293|