I work as a software engineer in a software company. I do have a Bachelor in Computer Engineering and a Masters in Software Engineering. I am willing to give lessons from computer science basics to advanced software engineering. I can give lessons to high school students and university students.
MSc in Advanced Software Engineering, Graduated: September 2018
University Of Sheffield, United Kingdom, Grade: Distinction
Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Graduated: May 2017
The American University in Cairo, Egypt: GPA 3.2
Junior Software Engineer, Ranplan Wireless LTD, Sept- Present 2018
Junior Software Engineer, NHS, Jan- Aug 2018
• Worked as a part time on Active 10 mobile application
• Worked on enhancing the UI of Active 10
• Worked on the new requirements to scale up Active 10
Nodejs Web Developer:
• Worked on Papilledema Web App which aim is to recognize optic nerve swelling.
• Worked on Back-End of the project including capturing eye Images, filtering, and server (send/retrieve).
• Developed the visual acuity test of the project.
• Enhancing the UI of the Web App.
• Documentation and Unit Tests.
Java Developer, Development Department, QCENTRIS EG, June- September 2016
• Worked with a group of 3 to develop a Software Testing Tool
• Worked for a month on HP Quality Center Manual Testing
• Created the SRS and the SDD of the project
• Created the Project’s Database using MySQL
• Developed the Test Case and Execution Modules of the Software Testing Tool
• Gave sessions and orientation for the company’s employees to use the new Software Testing Tool
IT System Analyst, IT Department, GRANI ROCK Main Factory, August 2015
• Perform system testing
• Working with the IT Administrator to install new software for the granite machines
• Providing technical support for the system
• Providing reference by writing system defects
Teacher Assistant, Mathematics Department, AUC, February- May 2015
• Clarified Differential Equations concepts to undergraduate students
• Gave review sessions before quizzes and exams
Teacher Assistant, Computer Science Department, AUC, February- May 2014
• Clarified C++ concepts to undergraduate students
• Monitored students during the exams and quizzes
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|