My teaching method is making sure my lessons are fun and practical. I believe that people learn best when they are learning ways to use and speak English naturally in every day conversations, like a native speaker. By learning to speak like a native speaker, the student can more easily understand native speakers, as well as be understood more easily.
I was an English teacher in Japan and fell in love with teaching English. I am also an avid language learner, so I know the struggles of learning a new language. I have a degree in Tax Law and Accounting from the University of Auckland
- Excellence Endorsement NCEA Level 3 from Botany Downs Junior College
- Bachelors Degree from the University of Auckland with a double major in Accounting and Tax Law
- Certificate of German Language (B2 level) from the University of Auckland
- Worked for Mainfreight, one of New Zealand's biggest companies for six years. I was responsible for inwards and outwards of goods as well as communicating with national and international customers.
- I was an English teacher in Miyazaki Japan in 2020. I was a teacher at an English language school for students from 4 - 18 years old.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|