I believe it is in the best interest of both a tutor and student to cater the method of teaching and learning for a specific student and for a specific topic which is to be learned. I like using visual aids, audio and analogies.
I am a lab technician in a food microbiology lab. This is a job I have taken after finishing a BSc degree in Biochemistry and Microbiology. I have learnt many skills in my study journey and I thoroughly enjoy sharing the knowledge.
Curriculum Vitae of Tuseka Njoko
2018-2020 Bachelor of Science (University of Otago, Dunedin, NZ)
● Majoring in Biochemistry and Minoring in Microbiology
2017 NCEA Level 3 with Excellence (Kavanagh College, Dunedin, NZ)
● Biology Level 3, Chemistry Level 3, Chemistry Level 3, Music Level 3, Religious Education Level 3 and Statistics Level 3
2018-2020 University of Otago Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
● Given to students demonstrating outstanding academic and leadership capabilities
2018 University of Otago Dux Entrance Scholarship
● Given to students named top scholar of their school
2017 Kavanagh College Dux Award
● Given to the student named top scholar
2015-2017 NCEA Level 1-3 with Excellence
● Given to students who achieve 14 or more credits at Excellence with at least 3 credits from externally assessed standards and at least 3 credits from internally assessed standards.
2015-2017 Kavanagh College Academic Blues Award
● Given to students who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement.
2015-2017 Kavanagh College Cultural Blues Award
● Given to students who demonstrate excellence in cultural achievement and contribution.
Gribbles Scientific Lab Technician (Part-time)
• Duties: Sample prep and analysis
January 2020-present Mercy Sisters Dinner and Cleaning Assistant (Casual)
● Duties: Table assembly; cleaning and lockup
December 2018-present The Body Shop Dunedin: Sales Representative (Casual)
● Duties: Customer assistance; Part-time manager; cleaning; stock counting and cash handling
November 2020-February 2021 Department of Microbiology Summer Research Student (University of Otago, Dunedin)
● Duties: Carrying out experiments to generate a report on findings on a research topic of interest.
December 2019-February 2020 NZUniforms Dunedin: Sales Representative (Casual)
● Duties: Customer assistance; cleaning; stock counting and cash handling
2019-present Red Cross Volunteer
● Duties: Assisting in donation collection or event facilitating for Red Cross events in Dunedin.
2019-present St. Vincent De Paul Volunteer
● Duties: Attending cooking gatherings for the St. Vincent De Paul Food Bank in Dunedin. Retail assistance at the George St. Vincent De Paul store in Dunedin.
2019-present Otago University Students Association Volunteer
● Duties: Assisting in Otago University Students Association organised events to facilitate students having a safe and enjoyable time at these events and ensuring that events are successful.
2018-2020 University of Otago Class Representative (Paper codes: PUBH192, BIOC221, HUNT221, BIOC351)
● Duties: Facilitating communication between staff and students to assist in providing students with an excellent study experience.
2019 Malam Malaysia Show Lead Actress and Singer
● Duties: Attend practices for a final performance which helps raise money for the Otago Malasian Students Association.
2017-2018 Eddie Rice Camps Dunedin: Volunteer Camp Leader
● Duties: Facilitating an enjoyable and safe time for kids who face difficult family, financial or social circumstances.
2017 Kavanagh College Service Prefect
● Duties: Organising social justice projects and eucharistic celebrations for the school community.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|