-Module Support: helping you to gain a deeper understanding of theories taught in lectures.
-Essay Support: helping you to structure and proofread your essay.
-Coursework Support: presentations, quantitative reports, proposals etc.
-Exam Support: helping you to organize revision plan, providing you revision techniques
I have not been giving lessons for long but in October I will officially be teaching at Warwick Business School as a qualified teacher in Higher Education. I used to teach some students English as a pro bono during my undergrad.
This rate for lesson prep is the same
Curriculum Vitae (concealed information)
Warwick Business School
Ph.D in Business and Management
I am investigating the determinants of leader wellbeing.
Ranked the top 20% in the cohort.
London School of Economics 2017-Present
MSc Organisational and Social
The aim of this programme is to help students develop their understanding in relation to innovative practice in consulting and general management. It offers a foundation level training in organisational management skills typically be expected from a MBA degree.
King’s College London London
BSc (Hons) Business Management 2013-2016
Business Management programme encompasses broad range of management disciplines and related skills. Modules include “Investment Management”, “Entrepreneurial Finance”, “International Marketing” . Awarded 2:1
Cambridge Art and Science College London
A-Levels in Mathematics (A), Economics (B), Japanese (A), and Chinese (A).
Jinhu Foreign Language School Jingsu, China
Overall grade 82% 2007-2009
I was elected as a Class Leader of 67 students. I was responsible of reporting directly to the teacher about problems concerning fellow students’ daily lives, leading weekly class meetings, organising sports competition and school events.
Gartner- CEB London
Business Development Associate Intern
July 2015 - August 2015
▪ My responsibilities included meeting targets for prospecting potential business clients, to help secure new sales leads. I took ownership and tackled a project looking at prospecting within the Continental Division. I was utilizing business intelligence tools and database to perform statistical and financial analysis. Contributed approx. $700k towards the firm’s gross revenue with my work.
▪ I created an analysis report on Metrics That Matter™, a talent analytics software that optimizes business HR investments. By benchmarking performance and cost, I found out that the product’s main threat is the low market demand for training effectiveness evaluation. My recommendation is to educate the market and the idea was supported by senior managers.
▪ I made a 3-minutes-long short film as a teamwork project with 6 other interns. I took responsibility of structuring and editing the film. The film is now available on the firm’s official YouTube channel.
UNITE student Stratford One London
October 2014 - August 2015
▪ I established 3 detailed budgets for 3 events for UNITE Students with a team of 8 ambassadors
▪ I raised over £1000 for Christmas Party, took part in planning the venue, purchasing food and drinks. Over 200 students showed up.
▪ Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (native), Japanese (intermediate)
▪ Other qualifications: Statistical analysis in SPSS and STATA, First Aid
▪ Hobbies: Badminton, Travelling, Reading, Pole Fitness
▪ Pro-bono: Volunteering as a English Teacher at Chinese Students & Scholars Association
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$39||Not available||$39|