My teaching method is centrally focused on employing learner agency with a combination of deep content knowledge. I value curiosity in learners and engage well with questions. I like to maintain a structure in the lesson that is individualised and fits the needed of the students I work with. This means you will be learning in a manner that most benefits you and your learning strengths.
I am a Biomedical Science Graduate from the University of Auckland. I am currently working as a Lab Technician and Learning Assistant at a Highschool. I have been working with students for 5 years now and have a plethora of learning strategies to aid studying.
If there is a cancellation 24 hours before the lesson half the fee will be retained if no rescheduling is available.
University of Auckland
Bachelor of Science majoring in Biomedcial Science, 2017-2019
- Statistical data analysis
- Principles of Microbiology and Immunology
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Population Health and Clinical Trials
- Fundamentals of Cellular Pathology and Physiology
Ormiston Senior College
Batch DUX, Class of 2016
- National Certificate of Educational Achievement, Excellence endorsed at Levels 1-3 - Excellence endorsed in English, Calculus, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and History
- Scholarship Achievement in History
- Student Leader
-President of the Science Club
Laboratory Technician and Learning Assistant
Ormiston Junior College | March 2020 - Present
- Ensure chemical inventory and equipment are maintained and recorded in alignment with legislative requirements, and within budget.
- Conduct safety audits and technical-scientific demonstrations.
- Establishes systems for the organisation of documentation and resources.
- Create, plan and deliver ongoing science programs requiring strong technical skills
and critically reflective judgment.
- Chemical dilutions, titrations and sample logging.
SENCO Learning Assistant
Mission Heights Junior College | February 2017 - March 2020
- Provides personalized educational and behavioural support for students.
- Conducted testing and holistic reporting.
- Delivering professional development around ADHD, ASD and hearing impairments. · Maximizes receptive learning through the use of hands-on instructional techniques
and adapting strategies to meet their learning needs.
· De-escalates emotionally charged situations and overcomes significant barriers to
learning by employing a wide range of techniques and competencies.
Customer Service Specalist
Farmers | February 2017 - December 2019
- Communicating with customers and handling grievances.
- Administrative work, data entry and knowledge of sales and products.
- Cash and Eftpos handling (POS) and relevant paperwork.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$110||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$205||Not available||$250|