- What is the Price of an Economics Tutor in Tauranga
- How to Find an Economics Tutor in Tauranga
- Looking for an Economics Tutor Online
- What to Think About when Choosing an Economics Teacher in Tauranga
- Economics Tuition at the University of Waikato in Tauranga
- Best Tips for Studying Economics at your Home
- Why Find an Economics Tutor?
If you are someone living and studying in Tauranga and you are a student that is studying economics for your A levels or possibly you are a student studying economics at the university level or thinking about studying economics at the university level. Perhaps you feel or your parents feel you can do better.
Studying a field of study that has a lot to do with business makes economics one of the most popular fields of study across all of New Zealand, which means it is really competitive. It is really competitive and popular as with a degree in this field you can make a lot of money. A really valuable resource while studying economics is a tutor.
So is it possible to find some extra help in Tauranga? Tauranga is a really beautiful beach city and while it may not seem like it’s the place to be studying hard, luckily for you there are plenty of excellent tutors and organisations made to help you study and make sure you get high marks.
In this blog you will be getting a detailed explanation of just how you can go about finding a tutor in economics, as well as why you should do so, and other resources to help you study at home to improve your economics skills and grades in the classroom!
What is the Price of an Economics Tutor in Tauranga
If you are wondering if an economics tutor will be pricey or cheap there are some factors that will influence the price of tuition wherever you choose to study.
- Price can be influenced by what you need to study or prepare for. If you are just studying to reinforce what you are studying it could be much less than when you are preparing for an exam.
- Another thing that can determine how much money you spend is how many hours you will be with the tutor for. Being with a tutor for more time can be because you are intensely studying for an exam, this can make the price higher if you were only revising once a week.
- Having private tuition can also make the price go up a bit. While it will be great to have some more attention than in a group class it can make it pricier not to share the cost of the tuition.
- At Superprof for example you will have the choice of choosing if you want your classes be in person or via video call. This choice can also affect the prices of tutoring.
There are also many teachers that will offer you different options so that you will not need to be spending a lot of money for quality education for you to be learning easier and more efficiently.
How to Find an Economics Tutor in Tauranga
It is not such a difficult task to find an economics tutor in Tauranga. Having a tutor one way or another will be a huge help to you whether you are in secondary school or studying economics in the university.
While you are in year 11 of secondary school it’s important to remember that NCEA exams are important for your future studies. These exams can determine if you are admitted into the university you would like to go to, as well as having the knowledge to do well.
So how can you find an economics tutor if you’re living in Tauranga?
- Searching different tuition businesses
- Browsing online for a private teacher
- Having a talk about revising with your economics teacher or professor
- Recommendations from friends or classmates
Looking for an Economics Tutor Online
The same place we go first when we want to buy new trainers or outfits, the same can go for tuition. There are loads of tutoring sites online that you can use to find an economics tutor. You can look through tutoring websites for finding an experienced tutor that specialises in your area of study that can help you obtain the knowledge needed.
One fantastic option online in Superprof. With Superprof you have the option to first check the opinions of their tutors that they’ve received so you can know if they are the right tutor for you. Superprof is an excellent example of a website where you can find great tutoring and thanks to the review system you can know if the tutor you want is trustworthy or not.
What to Think About when Choosing an Economics Teacher in Tauranga
While maybe some of us would just take any tutor it would require a bit more patience when choosing someone to work with when it comes to your academics. So what are somethings you should take into consideration when deciding on a tutor.
- Experience: The experience of anyone you would want to work with should always come into play. The more experience a tutor has normally the more they can help you.
- Speciality: A specialist in micro or macro economics for example can give you a great helping hand when it comes to learning. If a teacher has specialised knowledge of a certain concept it can help you as well.
- Schedule: Their schedule has to match with yours, many teachers will try to be flexible if you ask them to be.
Economics Tuition at the University of Waikato in Tauranga
If you are studying at the University of Waikato which is in Hamilton and Tauranga then you are in luck as you will be allowed to study with the student learning team at the university. If you are a student at the university you can be given consultations in a variety of ways. There are face to face consultations, workshops, as well as video consultations.
There is also an excellent feedback system called Studiosity which is an external program that is available to students 24 hours a day seven days a week. This is especially useful for your written works, when it's around that time to hand in an assignment.
Best Tips for Studying Economics at your Home
Before we even start to mention the help you can get from outside resources, it would be best to mention what you can do in your very own home. You can find or bring home valuable learning tools to help you improve your knowledge of economics!
There are loads of resources for you to find by yourself whether you’re in uni or still in secondary school preparing for A level exams.
- Podcasts: There are many podcasts on the internet and you can find economics and business podcasts easily. Spotify is an excellent website for finding and listening to educational podcasts.
- Reading material: You can find economics textbooks and books online or in your local library.
- Superprof: With Superprof you can have a tutor and have him or her right on your computer monitor. Many teachers on Superprof offer online tutoring, if you need to be at home you are a video call away from economics tuition.
Why Find an Economics Tutor?
Studying economics can be extremely difficult however it can also be highly rewarding. Business studies in New Zealand is one of the top 5 choices when it comes to undergraduate studies.
Tauranga may be a city where people go to the beach to surf and have fun but it also is a place where people go to learn. If you are studying in secondary school, especially towards years ten or eleven, or in university, a tutor can be especially helpful.
If you are living and studying in Tauranga you won’t be short of academic resources to help you study and pass your exams, the University of Waikato offers fantastic academic assistance.
Remember you can find loads of help online from podcasts, articles, and websites like Superprof where you can find excellent economics tutors. Using academic resources online or in your local area will be extremely helpful as well as there are various ways to find books, podcasts, study guides, and the most important thing is making sure you are organised to study.
Finding a tutor is a huge advantage, however if you can´t be organised yourself it will be quite difficult to manage a high mark. Luckily with any professional help they can help you correct your study habits and organisation.
With a little help and organisation you’ll be scoring high marks on your exams and assignments in no time.
The platform that connects tutors and students