I am Arvind and i have 22 years of experience in teaching maths also i have industrial experience of 13 years as an Engineer.
In my classes students focus more on concept, understanding the concept first and we finish it by a group discussion where every one participate to clear the concept doubts.
such interactive sessions becomes very useful to students in order to keep the learning.
I believe in engagement, which comes through interactive sessions where participation of each element is required. In such environment your focus your concentration comes on a single point and by each contribution your confidence level boosts. In my 22 years of teaching experience each student and parents appreciates the innovative ways of teaching i used to teach them.
• B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication)
• A focused professional with overall Twenty Two Years of experience in Home Tutoring and Thirteen Years in Telecom Infra industry.
• Creating friendly environment so that students can ask more and more questions to make the session much interactive and to learn better.
• Adapting different kind of strategies to teach different kind of students.
• Expertise in doubt clearing of students.
• Crystal clear presentation of topics makes the students understand the topic easily.
• Regular Assignments and doubt clearance boost confidence level of students.
• An effective communicator with Experience in delivering the key points to students and make them to understand the logic.
September 1995 – Till date online/Home Tutoring from 5th to MBA Entrance Examination Such as GMAT, for MATH (Part Time).
Sep’15 – Till date with Adhunik Energy Solutions – Project and Business Development Manager.
Sep’08- Sep’15 with Indus Towers Ltd., Lucknow as Program Manager- Deployment
(2G, 3G, Optional Products, IBS Sites, 2G 3G Expansion, GBT, RTT, Pole Sites Building
Nov’06- Sep’08 with Global Infrastructure Ltd., Lucknow as Cluster Manager- UPE Circle
(GIL 3700, USO for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Tata Teleservices)
Aug’04- Nov’06 with Sterling Telecom and Net Systems Ltd., Chennai as Site Engineer
(Infrastructure for the 700 Tata Teleservices Ltd. BTS Cell Sites in UP East Circle)
• Appreciated by parents looking their child progress. EXPERIENCE
• Received Yellow Belt Certificate for process Excellence – Appreciated by CEO Indus Towers
• Displayed key role in Project Vulcan 2012 with score 84% – Appreciated by CEO Indus Towers
• Recipient of Long Service Award – Appreciated by CEO Indus Towers
• Acknowledged for completing PMP Boot Camp in December 2009 – Astrowix Corporation
• Recognised for completing PMP – Project Management Pronto in Nov 2011 – Cognitel
• Secured performance rating 4 (Exceeds Expectations) out of 5; self-got promoted from Assistant Manager-Deployment to Manager-Deployment on 1st July 2012
• Appreciated by CHRO and Head PE Indus Towers for participating in ‘100 from 100 contest’
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|