I hv completed my masters in biochemistry from the department of biochemistry from the Delhi University which is one of the best place to do your higher studies.
i have cleared CSIR NET (lectureship) and as well as GATE and i am preparing for phD too, along with that i am also working as a junior research fellow at CSIR-IGIb institute in Delhi.
my work is related to purification of Mycobacterial tuberculosis 's protein expression and purification and get a most purified protein and set a crystals of that and get its structural information by X-Ray diffraction.
as a biochemist i believe m a good at biochemistry ,proteomics and molecular biology
my strategy to teach a student not by just focus on learning but instead of understanding the concept behind the topic...i hope i can create an interest for a science into them...and that is the sign of best teacher whom can create a passion into a student for their subjects.
Working as JRF in the project entitled “Elucidation the molecular basis for highly specific recognition of 16S rRNA nucleotides by cognate methyltransferase of M.Tuberculosis “at CSIR IGIb ..
working on protein purification and optimization give insight of cell and give a new perspective to see a life.
for higher secondary :2000/hr
for graduation :3000/hr
CSIR NET (LS)
2016 M.Sc. Biochemistry, from Delhi University, Secured 65%
2014 B.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences), from Shaheed Rajguru College of Applies Sciences
University of Delhi Secured 75.6%
2011 12thfrom Indraprastha Girls Senior Secondary School, New Delhi, CBSE Board
2009 10th from, Indraprastha Girls Senior Secondary School, New Delhi, CBSE Board
Working as JRF in the project entitled “Elucidation the molecular basis for highly specific recognition of 16S rRNA nucleotides by cognate methyltransferase of M.Tuberculosis “at CSIR IGIb
POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Coordinated with team on idea presentation at National Science Day.
• Coordinated the teams in Poster competition and Design of magazine cover.
• Presented a Model (Project) at the state level Science Exhibition.
• Awarded first prize (group) in Idea presentation at National Science Day organized by Delhi University.
• Topper of the school in tenth class and got cash award of 25,000 rupees.
• Awarded as a best student by The Times of India for two years and got the appreciation certificate by Delhi State Science Teacher Forum and awarded first prize by Delhi Sanskrit Academy.
• Awarded first prize in Essay Writing Competition on against of child labour organized by CHETNA NGO under National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Government of India.
• Active member of Theosophical Society, Eco Club in Indraprastha Girls Senior Secondary School 2007-2008 and got first prize in essay writing and Drawing competition at interschool level.
• Represented School in Science Fair in Speech Competition and won a First prize in two consecutive years in 2003-2004 at Zonal level .
• Awarded Medhavi Scholarship for the Outstanding Performance in Academics 2001-2004
• National Science Day-South Campus- 2015&2016
• Symposium on Proteins and Proteomics organized by Proteomics Society of India(2016)
May 29- June 29, 2013: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (SGRH)
Did summer internship in SGRH located in New Delhi and got the opportunity to work in haematology laboratory and learnt various techniques.
• Idea presentation on the topic Biotattoo at National Science Day.
• Model presentation on topic Block the Sun Cool the Earth at state level Science Exhibition..
I have worked upon tetracycline regulated system and check the expression of EGFP gene in presence of inducer anhydrotetacycline and then check the expression of EGFP gene in presence of mutated tetracycline repressor protein in tetracycline expression system.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$38|