- Excellent knowledge of Subject
- More than 5 years of industrial exposure and deep knowledge of subject.
- Excellent Presentation skills and subject clarity
- Excellent communication and ability to explain my subject.
- Creative teaching style always prefer to teach with real life examples.
HR Question - Recruitment Process
A - Evaluate vacancy and need – It is very important to analyse the requirement and need of the candidate in the company or department based on analysis we jot down things and plan for recruitment( Quality, knowledge, salary, experience etc.)
B - Check available resources - Are we able to full fill the requirement internally through internal promotion, replacement etc.
If still requirement for this role is open than we will work further
Note - Make sure if you are promoting and replacing any one than match all quality which is required for this position and most important employee and concern department both should be satisfied with this changes and arrangement.
C – Design Job Description and related things - Develop job description base on requirement and identify Duties and Responsibilities which include everything like position purpose, payroll, working shift, special requirement ,preferred experience, qualification etc.
D – Prepare Recruitment Plan - It is very important to decide from we will get candidates
- Posting Jobs on portals like LinkedIn, job sites, social site – (Note - Check available job postings and emails in company account before posting and sending mailers)
- Consultant - If required contact consultant for candidates (We use consultant only for senior positions like AVP, VP, Managers and IT requirements)
- Campus Visit for fresher’s.
- Check online site or software for database of existing candidates and resume.
- References – by sending email and putting notice.
- Social media - Twitter and Facebook – Share Job posting
- Job fair
Note: - Select best source and post the job
For current requirement - Best to go with Posting job on paid portal, social media, reference and consultant
Danger - Job portals are paid so follow the manual and check usage and for social media be careful about content and details.
D – Develop Selection team - Selection team consist – HR recruiter, HR manager, Departmental manager , Department Head and HR Director.
E - Check and review application and shortlist candidates – Once job is posted, applicant start applying online using our form which consist all details which you can export to excel and shortlist and they will also send resume and cover letter. You have to first shortlist by using excel than Check the resume and cover letter of all candidates after that discuss all those resume with selection team and select candidates for interview.
F - Interview
- Send email to all those selected candidates
- Arrange online test for all candidates ( You can use existing test material for online test which already prepared by HR team base on position and level ( Note you can do changes based on requirement)
- Call all the shortlisted candidate for panel Interview – Before arranging panel interview ensure below things
-Question for interview
- All documents of candidate should be properly aligned
- Introduction of each panel member
- Candidate should be aware about each and everything like – time duration, total round etc
G - Final round of Interview and test - After interview send congratulations email to all selected candidates and call for final round of interview and also mention about practical test.
- Selected candidates has to go practical test like - Software test, Excel test, Actual scenarios etc.
- After that with the help of selection committee finalize the candidate and make offer and so the negotiation for salary and other things and make final offer to shortlisted candidates.
H – Reference Check - It is also very important to check background of selected candidates.
- Send email to the last company and collect all details about the candidate like- Character, designation, last drawn salary, Total working tenure etc.
Note : - You have to check reference by using both means verbal and written.
Danger - Always contact on company’s landline number by collecting number on company website for reference check as candidates sometime give fake number for verification check.
I - Documentation - Final step is sending offer letter through email and ask the candidate to carry all the documents at the time of joining and so the proper filling
- Experience Letter
- Increment and promotion letter if any
- DOB and ID proof
- Qualification certificates
Rates may vary according to the situation
Babita Singh, 26 year , Female
MBA professional with a wide range of knowledge and experience looking to become an asset to a prestigious university in need.
• Experience in teaching a wide range of subjects including business studies ,HR, Marketing, Science, Economics , Accounts etc.
• Personable nature with students while maintaining professional relationships with coworkers
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Extremely organized in all planning of class material
• Efficient in time management
• Willingness to put in the extra time it takes to be a successful professor
• Capable of writing and developing curriculum for all levels of courses
• Company: Ascent
• Designation: Management Teacher
Job Profile & Responsibility–
• Teach classes according to need and schedule
• Prepare curriculum for general courses and programs
• Meet with students regarding their academic goals and how to meet them
• Communicate with other professors regarding specific programs and how to better them
• Conduct research into specific areas of study and implement new information into curriculum when possible
• Company Secretary - Complete till Executive level
• MBA : Amity (7.2 CGPA)
• Graduation : B.Com, Ramanujan College (Delhi University), (2009-12) – 61%
• HSC : R.J.S.K.V School, Delhi, (2009) – 68%
• SSC : R.J.S.K.V School, Delhi, (2007) – 65%
1. Certification in sales from Apple.
2. Business English communication course from British Council
3. Completed Certification in leadership From A.N.D.C College.
4. Organizational training in MS office. (Advance Excel - V look, H-look up, Macros, Pivot tables,
Conditional formatting, VBA, Macros, statistical tool etc)
MAJOR PROJECTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Consistently won Top trainer of the Month awards for various months 2013-2016
• Plan, deploy, and lead all lean activities that will produce significant cost savings though productivity, quality, waste and time reduction improvements, and improving business processes.
• Sponsored IIT Delhi and DTU fest to get best talent to match organizational requirement.
• Designed, trained, and implemented a testing and training system to improve quality of work.
• Won many prices in dancing, painting debate, extracurricular activities.
• Awarded for 100% Attendance in 10th Standard.
• Won District Level Awards in sports.
• Appreciated by Indian Lung Foundation for my project Tobacco control.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest commerce lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|