My teaching method is customized towards the student needs. I feel that allowing the student to recommend what is needed is essential in developing a collaborative relationship. The teacher and student should work together is achieving goals and objectives. Communication is key in any relationship.
I am applying for a position within the training and development department of your organization. Training and development is the Achilles heel of most organizations growth and development. The advancement of people is what energies most businesses. My education and work experience indicates my level of ambition with my stable work history, and advanced degrees. In addition, to my competences, I wrote a dissertation on Emotional Intelligence, and I feel that emotional intelligence is as equally important as possessing the level of skills needed to obtain the position advertised. My role would be to evaluate the needs of the organization to provide the necessary training to assist with growth and development for your organization.
• I have extensive experience in training, selling, and advising in the education field.
DEGREE 1 | 2018 | ARGOSY UNVIERSITY
• Major: Doctorate of Education Organizational Leadership
• Dissertation: Quantitative study examining the relationship between emotional intelligence and the demographics of software salespeople.
• Maintain 4.0 while enrolled in the doctorate program
DEGREE 2 | 2000 | JFK UNIVERSITY
• Major: Masters in Organizational Psychology
• Thesis: Occupational stress in the workplace.
DEGREE 3 | 1995 | CALIFORNIA STATE EAST BAY
• Major: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• Minor: Marketing
• Made Dean’s Honor Roll
REVELENT COURSES TAKEN
• Strategic Talent Management
• Leadership in Global & Multicultural Organizations
• Leading Through and Beyond Change
• Methods & Analysis of Qualitative Research
• Methods & Analysis of Quantitative Research
• Organizational Systems Theory
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Organizational Behavior
• Understanding and Managing Human Differences
• Compensation, Motivation, and Rewards
• Conflict Management
• Cross Cultural Awareness
• Principles of Real Estate
• Law and Ethics of Real Estate
leadership lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$21|