I can teach French from Primary school to A-level, focusing on grammar, redaction, literature or oral comprehension. I base my classes on a solid knowledge of the student; of his qualities and his difficulties. My classes are adapted to their personality and the issues they face. Whatever they need to prepare for, we will do it together!
Graduated from a top business school in Paris after a BA in French Literature and Philosophy, I am in London for a Research MA at London College of Fashion.
I have been tutoring for many years in different fields (French, English, Spanish and Philosophy) and also got great results thanks to a good understanding of people's difficulties.
2018 – 2019 London College of Fashion, London
MA Fashion Cultures
2014 – 2018 ESSEC Business School, Paris, France – Programme Grande Ecole
MSC. In Management
Savoir-Faire Management Chair under the direction of Professor S. Nyeck (Sponsored by Chanel, Dom Perignon, Van Cleef & Arpels and Château de Versailles)
2014 – 2011 Lycée Sainte-Marie de Neuilly, Neuilly
Preparatory class specialised in Literature and Humanities for the highly competitive entry exams to the Ecole Normale Supérieure and French Grandes Ecoles
September 2017 – June 2018 Edite Showroom, Sales Account Executive, New York
• Wholesale showroom specializing in international emerging designers
• Worked with promising brands such as Han Wen, Parme Marin and Bubish
• Helped defining the brands’ business and creative strategies
• Opened big accounts for the brands such as Nordstrom for Bubish, Reformation for Parme Marin, Moda Operandi for Levinia Konyalian or H. Lorenzo for Han Wen. Sales results for FW18 market: $124,000
• Participated in tradeshows and events such as Brand Assembly in Dallas or Han Wen Fashion Show in NYC
May 2016 – June 2017 Futur404, Editor, (concealed information)
• First French webzine focused on the future of fashion
• Wrote articles and interviews to highlight the part played by innovation in fashion: artificial intelligence, 3-D printing, intelligent textiles, future of retail …
• Participated in events: Paris Fashion Week (Couture and Ready-to-wear), Premiere Vision, Who’s Next …
July 2015 – December 2015 L’Oréal – Giorgio Armani, International Project Manager Assistant, Levallois
• Contributed to the launches of new products of the Si et Emporio Armani franchises
• Creative and conceptual work for more than ten new projects
• Competitive intelligence on both the French and global feminine and masculine perfume markets and workshopping of strategic recommendations
LANGUAGES AND SKILLS
French Mother tongue
English Fluent (TOEIC 990/990 – PTE Academics 83/90)
Computing Microsoft Office / InDesign / PhotoShop
Fashion & History of Fashion Editor for Futur404
Embroidery Instagram: @_charade_sb
Sports Classical and modern dance for 10 years
J’ai étudié avec Sarah pendant des années, au cours desquelles j’ai pu apprécier son sérieux et sa pédagogie. Elle sait s’adapter à ses élèves et les accompagner au mieux. Sa gentillesse et son humour sont un plus!
Sarah is kind and smart. She pays attention to her students and she wants to understand them in order to help them. She has already got great results in the past and I am sure she will continue.
Sarah has always been very keen on listening to people and trying to help them. As a result, she has been able to build good relationships with students and help them properly. She really enjoys teaching (and learning) and she is really good at conveying her enthusiasm.
Go for her!
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest redaction lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons for all!
Taking french language and literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$39||$35|