I have various of resources that I use when teaching French. I have books from home, again from the basic kid book to classic litterature. I encourage students to read to help them with their accent as well as trying to identify the words they may recognize and the overall meaning of the sentence. For children who can't read, I use other sorts of resources such as pictures, music, cartoons... which I use also for older kids and adults if they wish.
When I first meet a new student, we identify together the reasons for them to be willing to learn French and how they like to learn. I then adapt each class depending on this.
I started teaching French privately about 8 years ago. Back then, I was teaching both children and adults on an individual basis.
I now teach French to groups as part of the local langauge school. I have taught the written and spoken language to children from age 4 to older adults.
Lingua School of Languages, NEW PLYMOUTH September 2020 – Now
• Prepare classes adapted to the level of the students.
• Teach using various resources to make learning French fun and interesting (workshop, games, reading, writing, etc.)
• Teach students from age 4 to 40 years old currently.
• Adapt classes to the student’s energy and motivation on the day as required to encourage motivation and consistency.
Home based 2013-2016
> Taught children between 7 and 12 years old.
> Taught adults between 19 and 53 years old.
> Adapt schedules of the classes to the student's availability
> Identify the motivation for the student to learn French and adapt the classes to these reasons.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER
Various employers, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NEW CALEDONIA, NEW ZEALAND March 2006 – May 2016
• Adapted to various disabilities: physical, mental or intellectual from age 3 to 60 years old
• Developed listening and observation skills to identify issues and respond to them
• Provided personal cares and assistance for all aspects of the person’s life
• Participated in the elaboration of personal plans and their implementation
• Worked in a multi-professional team
• Initiated “smart” activities for clients, respecting their choices and adapting to their capacities
• Problems and crisis solving
• Used various methods to support autistic children and adults: PECS, TEACCH, ABA, etc.
• MAPA Instructor Program CPI, December 2020
• New Zealand Certificate in Business (First line management), Level 4 WITT New Plymouth, Oct 2019
• New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing,
Level 4 CareerForce, November 2019
• National Diploma of Support Worker,
Level 4 Louis Guilloux (France), 2009
• NCEA in French Literature,
Lycee Henri Avril (France), 2004
INTERESTS I love the outdoors and enjoy numerous sportive activities such as surfing, snowboarding, biking, running. I also practice yoga and dance fitness regularly. I like discovering new activities and culture and I aim to push myself out of my comfort zone.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|