I believe that learning is all about fully understanding basics and that is one of my strongest things I emphasize in my lessons. I'm pretty laid back in terms of as a person and do not expect too much formality towards me. I understand what it's like sitting exams and getting tutored having done both in the past. My lesson structure tends to vary with student to student but generally I start my lessons first by asking hows school or what kinds of things have they been struggling with, or I get them to do starter exercises prepared prior to lessons.
I'm a 2nd year Computer Systems Engineering Student, having achieved excellence endorsements in all NCEA levels. In high school, sat Scholarship Calculus, Scholarship English, Scholarship Chemistry, Scholarship Biology and Physics. I have been tutoring for 3 years now, teaching both primary/intermediate students aswell as NCEA high schools students. My students have achieved Merits/Excellences in their respective subjects. I conducted 64 lessons in 2020 (or 12 students); with an average rating of 4.8/5.0.
- 3 cumulative years of tutoring experience, tutored for NumberWorks'nWords and MyTuition teaching students Years 1-13.
- Currently teaching NCEA Level 1, 2 & 3 Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, and English (Strongest subjects: Physics, Calculus, English)
- Completed 64 lessons in 2020; average rating 4.8 out of 5.0.
- Effective conducting and structuring of lessons both online and in-person.
- Experience teaching NCEA Level 3 Physics and Calculus Exam Revision Programmes at Mount Roskill Grammar School and Rosmini College.
- Studying a BE(Hons) majoring in Computer Systems Engineering; GPA: 6.33.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$27|