My teaching method is simple, I believe once you try after what you saw you will remember it and a good explanation will help anyone learn the topics better. Discussing any question as we go will satisfy ones curiosity and queries.
I am an Engineer with 3 years of experience working with non-profit organizations in New Zealand. Providing infrastructure, network and software support to the clients. I have a bachelors degree in Information and communication technology and majored in Software development. I am currently pursuing Postgraduate diploma in Applied Information technology.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN APPLIED INFORMATION | 2021
Majoring in Project management and Business Intelligence
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES | 2014-2017 MANUKAU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES
Majoring in software engineering
Work experience: ICT SUPPORT ENGINEER | NOV 2018- DEC 2020
● Customization and Support for Dynamics 365 CRM for Internal and external Stakeholders.
● Creating and Managing Virtual Machines on Azure portal.
● Setup and Configure Azure Cloud infrastructure for Dynamics 365.
● Creating Report templates for external Clients.
● Data Management for external and internal stakeholders that contains Data Mapping, Data Imports and Data Encryption in Dynamics 365.
● Content Management using Xerox DocuShare Flex.
● Office 365 Migrations.
● User Training and Documentation.
● Support for Microsoft Office Applications.
● Providing hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users.
● Providing Support to Clients using Different CRM such as SugarCRM and finPower.
microsoft word lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking microsoft outlook lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|