My main focus is on English Grammar . i will emphasis on following points and topics in my classes .
1. Singular and Plural Nouns
2. Count Nouns vs. Non-Count Nouns
3. Possessive Nouns
5. 'Be' Verbs
6. Action Verbs
8. Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
10. Simple Tense
11. Progressive and Perfect Tense
12. Perfect Progressive Tense
13. Irregular Verbs
15. Infinitives 1
16. Infinitives 2
17. Active Voice and Passive Voice
18. Indicative, Imperative, Subjunctive Mood
19. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Be,' 'Do,' 'Have'
20. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Will/Would,' 'Shall/Should'
21. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Can/Could,' 'May/Might/Must'
22. Prepositions - 'On,' 'At,' 'In'
23. Prepositions - 'Of,' 'To,' 'For'
24. Prepositions - 'With,' 'Over,' 'By'
25. Conjunctions - Coordinating and Correlative
26. Conjunctions - Subordinating
27. Conjunctive Adverbs
28. Articles - Indefinite and Definite
I am taking english classes since 1 year.
and i have 10 students and many had left the basic thing is that i bleave in exploration if you want to be something in your life u must have communication skills to represent you and in this process English play a good role . either in personal as well as professional life .
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$9|