I am a graduate (PhD) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. For my exceptional work I was awarded with “Young Scientist Award”. My academic achievements can be identified by prestigious University Gold Medal for highest overall grade points during Master’s degree. Being a master’s and doctorate in Biotechnology, I have good Knowledge of Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry as subjects, as well as research. I have excellent communication skills and have taught biotechnology as a course to undergraduate students. I love teaching and am very passionate about my subjects.
I have 6 months of experience of teaching biotechnology and molecular biology as subjects (5 students). I have also experience of teaching various molecular biology techniques such as nucleic acid isolation, PCR, ELISA, Immuno-precipitation, immuno-histochemistry, etc. I am proud to say that all those students have performed well and are currently in good jobs.
Teena Rani, 40, Conmurra circuit, Shortland, Newcastle. Pin 2307.
E-mail: (concealed information)
Contact Number: (concealed information)
Ph.D. (Molecular biology and Biotechnology),
Title of Ph.D. Research:
“Development of transgenic tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum M.) containing Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1A(c) gene for resistant against fruit borer (Helicoverpa armigera)”.
1. Worked as volunteer in Tanwar’s laboratory, School of Biomedical Sciences & Pharmacy, University of Newcastle for 3 months, March 2016 to May 2016.
2. Worked as Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Forestry, College of Agriculture, CCS HAU, Hisar, Haryana, India from August, 2011 to March, 2012.
3. Six months of experience of teaching biotechnology to undergraduates.
• Awarded “University Gold Medal”, in Master’s in Science (Biotechnology).
• Awarded “Young Scientist Award” for PhD work.
• Awarded “First Prize” for poster presentation of PhD work.
• CCS HAU Merit Scholarship holder during Ph.D. (2007-2011).
Research Papers Published (total 9):
• Dhillon, R.S., Saharan, R.P., Jattan, M., Rani, T. and Wuehlisch, G.V. (2014). Molecular characterization of γ-rays induced mutants in Jatropha curcas L. Indian Journal of Biotechnology. 13: 67-74.
Research papers presented/ abstracted in national/ international conferences/ symposiums and popular articles (total 16)
• Rani, T., Yadav, R.C., Yadav, N.R. and Kumar M. (2012). Optimization of transformation conditions in tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum M.) using gus as reporter gene. Abstract published in International Conference on Microbial, Plant & Animal Research (March 29-31, 2012) Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan.
Book/ Manual Chapter (total 6)
• Kumar, M., Rani, T. and Kumar, S. (2013). ‘Livestock for Sustainable Agriculture’ chapter published in edited book entitled ‘Livestock Production and Management: Recent Trends and Future Prospects’ editors Sunil Kumar and Mishra BK published by New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi ISBN: 978-93-81-4507-0-3 pp 237-264.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking botany lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|