It is absolutely essential to help students make connections to their learning. Real-life connections make learning interesting and relevant for students. My teaching method primarily focuses on Making Connections. When I teach, I have my students focus on the idea of setting goals. I try to find analogies of the given problems to help the students understand the real-life implications of this concept.
Recently, I have submitted my Ph.D. Thesis in "Robotic Soft Esophagus Design, Modelling, and Control for Endoprosthetic Stent Testing and Food Swallow Investigation" at the University of Auckland. Before that, I completed a Masters in Technology in Electrical Engg with a specialization in Systems and Control at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. As a former assistant professor at Galgotias University, I have learned how to teach and examine graduate and postgraduate students. Besides, as a current graduate teaching assistant (GTA) in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, I have supervised undergraduate students in problem-solving and negotiating practical solutions in various design projects.
1. Ph.D., Mechatronics Enginnering in Department of Mechanical Engineering,
The University of Auckland (UoA).
2. M.Tech , Systems and Control in Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
3. B.Tech , Electronics and Communication Engineering, North Eastern
Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST).
1. Graduate Teaching Assistant at The University of Auckland.
2. Research Assistant at The University of Auckland.
3. Assistant Professor in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE) at
Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology (GCET)
4. Assistant Professor in School of Electrical, Electronics and Communication
Engineering (SEECE) at Galgotia’s University (GU).
Scholarships and Academic Awards
1. Recipient, Doctor of Philosophy Scholarship, University of Auckland.
2. Recipient, Doctor of Philosophy Scholarship grant, Riddet Institute Centre of Research Excellence.
3. Recipient,Masters of technology Scholarship grant, Ministry of Human Resource (MHRD)
4. Recipient, Riddet Travel grant, Riddet Institute Centre of Research Excellence.
5. Recipient, Best Conference paper award, 5th International Conference on Robotic Intelligence
Technology and Applications (RiTA), Daejeon, Korea.
Language: Strong reading, writing and speaking competencies for English, and Hindi.
Coding: MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW, Assembly level languages (Microprocessor: 8085, 8086
and MASM 32 and Microcontroller: 8051), and LATEX.
Software: SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Inkscape, Git and Lightroom.
Microprocessor: Raspberry Pi, myRIO, and Arduino.
Mis: Academic research, teaching, training, consultation, LATEX typesetting and publishing.
1. Ranked 2nd in poster presentation in Delivery of Functionality in Complex Food Systems (DoF
2. Percentile: 99.12% in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering (GATE).
3. Ranked 31st in All India Junior mathematics Olympiad.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|