I teach by explaining key concepts then feedback Q&A session followed by practical example exercises with feedback and further explanations. I enjoy two way dialogue and interaction once I have delivered the main content and like to see students grasp the theory in a way they can demonstrate practical application.
I am a Chartered Accountant with 30 years of experience in lots of industries. I have cost accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting skills. I can share how Accounting, Finance & Auditing fits and provide context and application for your subject - from the Board & CEO down to the bookkeeper and accounting clerk.
Chartered Accountant, CFO, Financial Director, Trustee, Board and Governance, External stakeholder relationships (auditors, bankers), Internal Business advisor to budget owner managers. Reporting and analysis. 30 years finance experience board level to coal face.
Also tax, Audit, HR, Health & Safety and other experience.
- NFP charity environment (charity with childcare centres and schools and business arms)
- Clothing manufacturing industries (cost accounting, stock and working capital)
- Wholesale import and distribution (cycle industry global brands)
- Health & Fitness (global brand, R&D, franchise)
- Residential property development - sales and construction
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|