My teaching approach is based on practical knowledge.
I am a dedicated and focused Biotechnology specialist with proven professional international experience in major global corporations and prestigious research institutions. I pride myself in excellent communication and relationship management skills, strategic planning and project management expertise and refined knowledge of the latest technological developments. I seek a position in my core expertise field where I can apply my skills, contribute to the success of the organization and thereby continue my professional development. I have official working rights in New Zealand and can work fulltime.
University of Auckland Auckland, New Zealand
November’20 Exam Supervisor
• Invigilated University exams for the second semester of 2020 as an exam supervisor.
• Made connections and learned the working of the examination dept. in the university.
Elections Commission of New Zealand Auckland, New Zealand
August’20-October’20 Vote Issuing Officer
• Appointed as an Issuing Officer in the general elections of New Zealand for the year 2020 at the Panmure-Otahuhu Electorate in Auckland.
• I gained knowledge about the Election process of New Zealand and functioning of the Electoral Commission of New Zealand.
• I made connections with New Zealand local community and was able to guide voters about the election process and the political system of New Zealand.
The Physicians’ Clinique Delhi, India
June’19- January’20 Medical Assistant
• Worked under supervision of Dr. Jalaj Ranjan (concealed information) at his clinic and helped him as a medical assistant to manage the clinic work.
• Managed the patients record and set up appointments with the doctor.
• Measured height, weight and blood pressure for the incoming patients.
• Gained knowledge about management of the clinic, different diseases and their symptoms, various medical tools.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), DRDO Delhi, India
March’19- April’19 Research Intern
• A self-created formulation was applied on a thermal burn and its effectiveness was tested for further prescription to patients and the research was carried out further.
Department of Biochemical engineering and Biotechnology, IIT Delhi, India
May’18-June’18 Research Intern
• mRNA targets were identified and isolated from Glioblastoma cells of cancer patients using PCR and gel electrophoresis techniques for further researches.
Eastern Institute of Technology Auckland, New Zealand
Post Graduate Diploma in Health Sciences (Level 8)
• Learned about the New Zealand Health system and current health scenario in the country.
• Gained knowledge and expertise of areas like Health Management, Health Promotion and Global Health perspectives.
• Prepared reports and power point presentations on subjects like health inequalities in New Zealand, non
• -communicable diseases in New Zealand, Management of Covid-19 pandemic by New Zealand healthcare organizations, etc.
Amity University Noida, India
Bachelors (Honors) in Biotechnology
• CGPA 7.24
• Coursework in Plant Breeding, plant and Animal Bio Technology, Environmental and Stress Bio Technology, Bio Material Science, Tissue Culture and Stem Technology, Molecular Bio Technology, Industrial Bio Technology, Nanotechnology, Cell Biology, Bioinformatics, DNA technology, Molecular biology, Immunology, Enzymology and Computational Biology.
• Experience of Science and English Language home tuitions to class 9th and 10th.
• Computer Savvy
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• C Programming
• Effective use of Social networking and multimedia applications (including Slack, LinkedIn)
• Bioinformatic tools (including RasMol, BLAST, SwissBot, Expasy)
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Engaging public speaker
• Positive attitude
• Focused and driven
• Pleasant demeanor
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|