- Hourly rate $48
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Ben - Rowlands Castle - Trumpet
- Rowlands Castle
- at his place
- at your home
About the lesson
I am a young enthusiastic teacher whom can guide anyone through the wide repertoire available in many different styles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Trumpet, Cornet, Flugelhorn and music theory up to grade 8.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I recieved a Bmus (Hon) from Trinity College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
Standard rate is £24.00 for 1 hour and £14.00 for half an hour. Book six lessons in advance with up front payment for the price of five.
- Where do you teach?
I can travel to anywhere in the Hampshire area.
- When are you available?
I am available 7 days a week from 09:00am until 21:00.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have experience teaching from key stage 2 and have participated in many key stage 1 workshops.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for any exam up to grade 8 and all diplomas.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype would need to be available.
- All Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been freelancing as a musician since the age of 18 working for orchestras, in the west end and at sea for P and O.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Trinity College of Music.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I work for QDOS as a freelance musician, and still participate in sessions and live gigs in various venues.
- 5h: $240
- 10h: $480